Schedule Your Appointment
Services We Provide
Central Auto Body is Manitoba Public Insurance accredited and I-Car Gold Class certified! Our technicians receive the most up to date training on all vehicle makes and models, in order to serve the westman area to its potential.
At Central Auto Body, we are experienced in all body repairs and related services including:
- Frame repairs
- Paintless dent removal repairs
- Windshield replacement and repairs
Windshield Repair and Replacement
Make a claim on your Windshield with just a click of the mouse. Our consultants will work with you to make an eGlass claim for your windshield repairs or replacement.
To create an eGlassclaim;
1. Call or stop by Central Auto Body
2. Have the following information prepared;
- Driver’s license of vehicle registered owner
- Vehicle registration
- Date and approximate time the original damage occurred
For your convenience our hours of operation is 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Special request time for pickups can be arranged
Take advantage of our free courtesy cars! Loss of use coverage or not, we have a fleet of 14 courtesy cars to help serve you better and more efficient.
If you do not require a courtesy car, our transportation shuttle is more than willing to take you to your destination within Brandon’s city limits.
The final touch is always the most important! We, at Central Auto Body perform our final quality check and detail your vehicle from top to bottom, restoring that pre-accident condition look that you remember! A test drive is performed to ensure your satisfaction and safety. Once you come for pick up, we will explain our repair procedures and process that was performed to complete the job. At this time we will answer any questions and resolve any concerns.
The following producers must be followed to complete a Body Integrity. These steps must be accomplished in a specific order to insure a proper Body Integrity.
Proof of ownership and vehicle standard:
Acceptable documentation must accompany the vehicle to enable the inspection station to verify ownership. Vehicle must be listed as salvageable. Irreparable status represents a parts only vehicle. The original bill of sale, a certificate of title, a registration card in the name of the applicant, are all proof of ownership. These documents must be kept on file for the re-build process.
The vehicle file must contain four clear color photographs showing the front, back and both sides of the vehicle before any repairs are started. If one or more photos are missing, the body integrity can not be started. The photos are proof that the replaced parts and repairs are accurate and realistic to what the owner has described on the application form.
The final step of completing a Body Integrity is passing a wheel alignment. Caster, camber and toe all must be in manufacture tolerance with a printed invoice and work order documented with the VIN and date. This must clearly show that the alignment is within the manufacture tolerance.
* From initial inspection you have 120 days to complete the process. If this is not completed a penalty fee is charged and the process must return to the beginning.
* All documents and invoices are required.
* A mechanical safety has nothing to do with a body integrity. Once a Body Integrity and a wheel alignment are completed. The owner’s next responsibility is to get a mechanical safety, in order to insure their vehicle.
* Please keep in mind vehicles can be a total loss for a reason. Most vehicles require expensive labour and parts for proper repairs, can be as costly as buying a newer vehicle.
* Our shop flat rate for a Body Integrity is $200 in addition to a wheel alignment, plus taxes. Prices will vary considering the size of vehicle and if parts are required to be removed in order to inspect repairs, etc.
Excellent service and very good work. Would recommend to my family and friends anytime.
- Ron Tibbits
First class family business that we have been using for over 15 years. My dad use to take the family vehicle to Central Autobody and I will continue the tradition.
- Justin Stamford